International Aerospace & Aeronautics Olympiad
First combined Olympiad of Aerospace + Aeronautics + Astronautics in India for K-12 Students organized by Astronomy World Education & Research Organization for the academic year 2021-22. Students from Grade 1st -12th can participate in this International Aerospace Olympiad 2021-22.
The educational department of Astronomy World announced India’s first International Aerospace & Aeronautics Olympiad (IAAO 2021-22) for K-12 students. This is the first time in India when an Olympiad is planned in the field of Aerospace, Aeronautics & Astronautics department for School going students. International Aerospace & Aeronautics Olympiad (IAAO 2021-22) relates to the scientific knowledge of space to design, develop, manufacture and test technology commonly used in flight or in space. This Olympiad is organized as an initiative to improve STEM learning—including aerospace, aeronautics & Astronautics education—to better prepare students for the competitive global economy and increase their chances of becoming future Space scientists & researcher.
Eligibility: Students of Grade 1st – 12th can participate.
Mode of Exam: Online/Offline MCQ based Exam
Date of Exam: In the month of October 2021
How to participate: Students can register individually.
Why to Participate
The main aim to organize this Olympiad is to promote the growing interest in Aerospace, Aeronautics & Astronautics related subjects, especially through the general education of young students. It is expected through the event like International Aerospace Olympiad 2021-22 more bright school students will be eager to study aerospace, aeronautics & Astronautics at the university level to become the next generation astronomers & Scientist.
Who Can Participate
- Group A: Class 3rd to 6th
- Group B: Class 7th to 9th
- Group C: Class 10th to 12th
- Junior Group A: Class 1st to 2nd
- For Indian Students: INR 450 towards cost of examination is payable by each participating students.
- For International Students:10$ (USD) towards cost of examination is payable by each participating students.
- This Olympiad will be conducted in Online Mode
- The test will be organized in registered schools during school hours only
- Individual students will be provided with log in details and can log in for the test at a scheduled time shared by us
AWARDS & PRIZES
International Level - Astro World Aerospace Olympiad 2021-22
- Rank 1st (Highest scorer from every batch) – GOLD MEDAL + USD $100 + Science KIT + Awards of Excellence
- Rank 2nd (Second Highest scorer from every batch) – SILVER MEDAL + USD $50 + Science KIT + Awards of Excellence
- Rank 3rd (Third Highest scorer from every batch) – BRONZE MEDAL + USD $50 + Science KIT + Awards of Excellence
- All Participants – Rank Merit Certificates at International Level.
How to Participate/Register?
FOR INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION
The individual registration will be done by students/participants directly to participate in Aerospace Olympiad 2021.
- STEP 1: Click on the Individual Registration link below.
- STEP 2: In the registration page, Find and Click the correct button for National Participants and International Participants.
- STEP 3: After Click, a payment page will open which require information like Name, Email id etc. Fill all the details correctly and click on the Payment/Next button.
- STEP 4: Complete the payment process. After successful payment, the Registration is done.
- STEP 5: The registration details will come to registrants/participants email id within 24 hr.
- NOTE: The password for study materials, sample papers and the online test papers will be provided after 10th April 2021.
FOR SCHOOL REGISTRATION
The School registration will be done by the school (Co-ordinators/Teachers/Principal/Head) to participate in International Aerospace Olympiad 2021.
- STEP 1: Click on the School Registration link below.
- STEP 2: In the registration page, fill all the details correctly.
- STEP 3: After Registration, We send school Registration Form and Payment Form on the registered email id.
- STEP 4: School can take the registration of students and collect the name and participation fee from the interested students of Grade 1st – 12th.
- STEP 5: The registration process must be completed by the school within 30 days of the School Registration.
- STEP 6: School needs to fill the payment form and send us Students Registration excel sheet along with the participation fee to complete the registration process.
- NOTE: The password for study materials, sample papers and the online test papers will be provided after 10th May 2021.